Sure, we get it. Like the expression goes, “A stitch in time saves nine.” But in reality, who has the time or resources to maintain every single thing around your house, car and life? No one. So you must pick and choose what’s most important.
Why Choose the HVAC System?
Think about the machines you depend on in your daily life. It would be inconvenient if some stopped working, like your coffeemaker or washer. Yet, if other things suddenly break, it’s a huge problem. Like your HVAC system. Why? Whether it’s Murphy’s law or just fate, your heater or AC will break when you need it most — during extreme weather events like a cold front or heatwave. Fixing it then makes it a costly emergency that can endanger your loved ones if not repaired immediately.
Cheaper to Maintain Than Repair
Maintaining your HVAC system is like visiting the dentist. When your dentist spots a cavity at your regular checkup, it’s quickly filled and repaired with minor inconvenience or investment. Compare that to an emergency root canal after waking up one night in excruciating pain. You get the difference. Fixing the latter is painful to your mouth and your wallet.
Five Benefits to HVAC Maintenance
- You can catch pricey breakdowns before they happen. Like maintaining your car or your teeth, regular checkups ensure that any minor problem can be identified before becoming a big problem.
- You can prepare for the challenging periods. Your HVAC system will work hardest during the coldest and hottest months. Inspections before these times ensure that your system will be ready to protect your family when called into action.
- You save money by optimizing efficiency. When your HVAC is at its peak, your bill can drop as much as 30 percent, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Your HVAC system will last longer, meaning you can count on it making it to the end of its expected lifetime.
- You can reduce the risk of exposure to hazardous airborne particles, from dust to carbon monoxide.
Find Out More
As your trusted HVAC company in Bowling Green, Glasgow, Elizabethtown and surrounding areas, Knights Mechanical offers a maintenance program that includes priority service, discounts and two high-level system checks each year. Relax and leave the management of your home comfort system to us.